The town of La Chaparrita is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. La Chaparrita is at 26 meters of altitude.
Where is La Chaparrita? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Chaparrita in Quintana Roo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Chaparrita, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Chaparrita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Chaparrita (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Chaparrita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Chaparrita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Chaparrita.
Vote for La Chaparrita. Opinions.
Do you like La Chaparrita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Chaparrita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Cafetalito (311 inhabitants)
- Dos Aguadas (204 inhabitants)
- Kancabchén (1058 inhabitants)
- La Ceibita (- inhabitants)
- Mina de Oro (- inhabitants)
- Preciliano Martín Traconis (3 inhabitants)
- Puerto Arturo (716 inhabitants)
- Sabán (2380 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Segundo (273 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (940 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (255 inhabitants)