The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. Santa Rita is at 38 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Rita in Quintana Roo? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Rita.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Rita (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RitaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Rita, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Rita so you can contact them.:
- HOSPEDAJE MARIA ANGELA: 19 km away, direction North (15 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN JORJE: 17 km away, direction North (13 minutes by car)
- POSADA TAMARINDO: 18 km away, direction North (15 minutes by car)
- POSADA LOS ALCATRACES: 24 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
With the satellite map of Santa Rita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of José María Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita
Do you like Santa Rita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- San Juan (1 inhabitants)
- Kantemó (246 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- María de Jesús (- inhabitants)
- Mariano Matamoros (23 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vázquez (2 inhabitants)
- Sacalaca (1038 inhabitants)
- San Cosme (- inhabitants)
- San Eustaquio (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Castro (- inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Luis Panal (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)