The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. Santa Rita is at 38 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Rita in Quintana Roo? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Rita.
Need to locate a certain Santa Rita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Rita (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
With the satellite map of Santa Rita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of José María Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Adolfo de la Huerta (90 inhabitants)
- Adriana (- inhabitants)
- Bulukax (593 inhabitants)
- Crucero Verdon (4 inhabitants)
- Esperancita (- inhabitants)
- La Presumida (1313 inhabitants)
- Ocho Venado (2 inhabitants)
- Pozo Número Uno El Verdón (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tierra de Cristo (54 inhabitants)
- Restaurante El Crucero (3 inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Su'ukil Naj (- inhabitants)
- X-Cabil (1208 inhabitants)