The town of La Herradura is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. La Herradura is at 70 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Herradura? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Herradura (Quintana Roo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Herradura, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Herradura? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Herradura (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Herradura
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Herradura, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Herradura.
Vote for La Herradura. Opinions.
Do you like La Herradura? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Herradura so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Aguada la Presumida (61 inhabitants)
- Cacatziu (- inhabitants)
- Dziuché (2909 inhabitants)
- Insurgentes (76 inhabitants)
- San Juan (1 inhabitants)
- Kancabchén (1058 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (- inhabitants)
- Mina de Oro (- inhabitants)
- Pedro Moreno (64 inhabitants)
- San Cosme (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Montaña (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- San Salvador (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (- inhabitants)