The town of Tres Palmas is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #94 of the ranking. Tres Palmas is at 40 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Tres Palmas? You can find it at 66.7 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of José María Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 28.7 kilometers. To enjoy the Tres Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tres Palmas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Tres Palmas in Quintana Roo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Tres Palmas, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Tres Palmas (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Tres PalmasDo you want to stay in Tres Palmas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Tres Palmas:
- POSADA TAMARINDO: 28 km away, direction Southwest (20 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN JORJE: 27 km away, direction Southwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE MARIA ANGELA: 27 km away, direction Southwest (21 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EL TUKAN: 45 km away, direction South (32 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tres Palmas
With the satellite map of Tres Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of José María Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tres Palmas.
Vote for Tres Palmas
Do you like Tres Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tres Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Carlos Tuc (- inhabitants)
- Chanbarbachano (1 inhabitants)
- El Lucero Dos (3 inhabitants)
- El Martirio (82 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (759 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (148 inhabitants)
- La Chaparrita (1 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Nachi Cocom (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Plan de la Noria (324 inhabitants)
- Plan de la Noria Poniente (253 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (31 inhabitants)
- San Juan (2 inhabitants)
- San Román (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)