El Laurel (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Laurel, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of El Laurel is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #175 of the whole municipality. El Laurel is at 1160 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Laurel is located at 13.2 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Laurel.
Where is El Laurel? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Laurel (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Laurel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Laurel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Laurel.
Vote for El Laurel. Opinions.
Do you like El Laurel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Laurel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cosme (108 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (El Carmen de la Gloria) (4 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo de Abajo (4 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (2 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola San Ramón (1 inhabitants)
- La Merced (6 inhabitants)
- Las Pitayas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Chivas (7 inhabitants)
- Mary Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Ojo Caliente (144 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (La Delfina) (175 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (45 inhabitants)
- Sierra Mojada (2 inhabitants)
- Sotero (- inhabitants)