La Bugambilia (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Bugambilia, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Chiapas.
The town of La Bugambilia is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. La Bugambilia is at 616 meters of altitude.
Where is La Bugambilia? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Bugambilia (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Bugambilia and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Bugambilia (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Bugambilia
With the satellite map of La Bugambilia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Bugambilia.
Vote for La Bugambilia
Do you like La Bugambilia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Bugambilia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Corzo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Dos de Mayo (- inhabitants)
- El Burladero (4 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- Flor de Mayo (4 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Granja (14 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (9 inhabitants)
- Las Estrellas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Luces (Santa Bárbara) (12 inhabitants)
- Manuel Hernández Calvo [Manuel Hernández Calvo (14 inhabitants)
- La Vida no Vale Nada (3 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (22 inhabitants)
- Sinaí (10 inhabitants)