The town of Solo Dios is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #555 of the ranking. Solo Dios is at 1,485 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Solo Dios? You can find it at 35.4 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 68.6 kilometers. To enjoy the Solo Dios location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Solo Dios? How to get there? Map
Online map of Solo Dios in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Solo Dios? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Solo Dios (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Solo Dios
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Solo Dios, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Solo Dios.
Vote for Solo Dios. Opinions.
Do you like Solo Dios? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Solo Dios so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- La Libertad (6 inhabitants)
- Caña Brava Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Rubí (7 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (7 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (6 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (7 inhabitants)
- La Selva (17 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (4 inhabitants)
- Nueva España (40 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mitontic (El Cimarrón) (207 inhabitants)
- Rizo de Oro (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (5 inhabitants)
- Santiago la Reforma (- inhabitants)