The town of Santa Martha is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1397 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Martha is at 1,303 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Martha is located at 27.4 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 60.0 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Martha.
Where is Santa Martha? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Martha in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Martha, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Santa Martha (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa MarthaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Martha itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL TRES PICOS: 28 km away, direction Southwest (19 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 40 km away, direction Northeast (28 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 41 km away, direction Northeast (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 46 km away, direction Northeast (35 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Martha
With the satellite map of Santa Martha will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Martha.
Photos of Santa Martha
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Martha? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Martha.
Vote for Santa Martha
Do you like Santa Martha or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Martha to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- 3 Hemanos (4 inhabitants)
- Dos Villas (6 inhabitants)
- El Faro (6 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (6 inhabitants)
- Hermosillo (5 inhabitants)
- Las Carolinas (17 inhabitants)
- Las Jacarandas (5 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (10 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (6 inhabitants)
- Paraíso de Cisneros (- inhabitants)
- Nueva España (2 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Espinitos (7 inhabitants)