La Barrena (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Learn about tiny town of La Barrena through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of La Barrena is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. La Barrena is at 640 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Barrena? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Barrena in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Barrena, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Barrena and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Barrena (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Barrena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Barrena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Barrena.
Vote for La Barrena. Opinions.
Do you like La Barrena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Barrena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Múzquiz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Calvillo (1 inhabitants)
- Desarrollo del Batán (El Pato) (4 inhabitants)
- La Florida (- inhabitants)
- La Mariposa (4 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Los Fresnos (Rogelio Romo) (- inhabitants)
- El Comanche (5 inhabitants)
- Maravilla (El Refugio) (- inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Palma (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan (Los Corrales) (4 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo Colectiva (- inhabitants)
- Sergio Terrazas (1 inhabitants)