The town of Blas Rodríguez is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #167 of the whole municipality. Blas Rodríguez is at 1,257 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Blas Rodríguez is located at 141.6 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Blas Rodríguez.
Where is Blas Rodríguez? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Blas Rodríguez (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Blas Rodríguez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Blas RodríguezDo you want to stay in Blas Rodríguez? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Blas Rodríguez:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 235 km away, direction Southeast (157 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 186 km away, direction Southeast (145 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 223 km away, direction Southeast (181 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 218 km away, direction Southeast (163 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Blas Rodríguez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Blas Rodríguez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Blas Rodríguez.
Photos of Blas Rodríguez
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Blas Rodríguez? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Blas Rodríguez.
Vote for Blas Rodríguez
Do you like Blas Rodríguez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Blas Rodríguez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Agua Chiquita (- inhabitants)
- Antonio Vallejo (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (2 inhabitants)
- Jesús Macías (- inhabitants)
- Juan Contreras (2 inhabitants)
- La Marieta (2 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (4 inhabitants)
- La Víbora (1 inhabitants)
- Las Estacas (José Luis Sanmiguel Arredondo) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (1 inhabitants)
- Raúl Riojas (3 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Perches (1 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (4 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Valentín (- inhabitants)