The town of La Atarjea is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. La Atarjea is at 624 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Atarjea? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Atarjea (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain La Atarjea building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Atarjea (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Atarjea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Atarjea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Atarjea.
Vote for La Atarjea. Opinions.
Do you like La Atarjea? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Atarjea so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Atotonilco (Agua Caliente) (4 inhabitants)
- Bimbalete (1 inhabitants)
- El Camichín (4 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (665 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (- inhabitants)
- El Mesón (- inhabitants)
- El Pajal (63 inhabitants)
- Huichitila (142 inhabitants)
- La Atarjea (2 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (4 inhabitants)
- Los Almácigos (16 inhabitants)
- Los Pochotes (Cholula) (47 inhabitants)
- Paso de Felipe (1 inhabitants)
- Platanarillo (18 inhabitants)
- Puerto Blanco (27 inhabitants)