The town of Ciguanzo is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #160 in terms of number of inhabitants. Ciguanzo is at 523 meters of altitude.
The town of Ciguanzo is located at 34.4 kilometers from Jilotlán de los Dolores, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Ciguanzo.
#1 Where is Ciguanzo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Ciguanzo (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Ciguanzo, which has the following symbol
#2 The population of Ciguanzo (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Ciguanzo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ciguanzo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Ciguanzo.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near CiguanzoDo you want to stay in Ciguanzo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Ciguanzo:
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 23 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JOHANY: 30 km away, direction Southwest (20 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARTINEZ: 31 km away, direction Southwest (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 36 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Ciguanzo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Ciguanzo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Ciguanzo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Ciguanzo as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Ciguanzo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ciguanzo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about Ciguanzo
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Corralejo (5 inhabitants)
- El Limón de Abajo (6 inhabitants)
- El Molino (- inhabitants)
- El Nagüil (El Nahuilt) (- inhabitants)
- El Puerto de Luces (El Riyito) (22 inhabitants)
- El Salto (1 inhabitants)
- El Tizate (2 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (8 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (7 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (1 inhabitants)
- La Rabadilla (Los Arcos) (- inhabitants)
- Lagunilla (El Capulín) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Capires (- inhabitants)
- Pueblo Viejo (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho González (Pista de los González) (2 inhabitants)