The town of El Ciruelo is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #153 of the whole municipality. El Ciruelo is at 538 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Ciruelo is located at 24.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Jilotlán de los Dolores, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Ciruelo.
Where is El Ciruelo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Ciruelo (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Ciruelo, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Jalisco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Ciruelo (Jalisco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CirueloMany people want to stay in the town of El Ciruelo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL TREBOL: 23 km away, direction East (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CAMPESTRE: 27 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 28 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARTINEZ: 25 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Ciruelo
With the satellite map of El Ciruelo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Ciruelo.
Vote for El Ciruelo
Do you like El Ciruelo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Ciruelo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Corongoros (36 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (5 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (- inhabitants)
- El Palmo (- inhabitants)
- El Pitahayo (La Presa) (4 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (197 inhabitants)
- La Joya (12 inhabitants)
- La Minita (41 inhabitants)
- La Ocotera (14 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (4 inhabitants)
- Las Ordeñas (- inhabitants)
- Presa Constitución de Apatzingán (186 inhabitants)
- Puerto Blanco (27 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (233 inhabitants)
- Tazumbos (1079 inhabitants)