The town of La Tinaja is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #165 of the whole municipality. La Tinaja is at 635 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Tinaja is located at 13.9 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Jilotlán de los Dolores, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Tinaja.
#1 Where is La Tinaja? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Tinaja in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Tinaja.
#2 The population of La Tinaja (Jalisco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Tinaja
With the satellite map of La Tinaja will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Tinaja.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La TinajaDo you want to stay in La Tinaja? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Tinaja:
- MOTEL TREBOL: 17 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JOHANY: 19 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARTINEZ: 23 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 21 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of La Tinaja
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Tinaja? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Tinaja.
#6 Vote for La Tinaja as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Tinaja or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Tinaja to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Jalisco, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Jalisco
#7 Comments and opinions about La Tinaja
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Cerro del Perico (6 inhabitants)
- El Cajón (- inhabitants)
- El Ortigo (10 inhabitants)
- El Pajal (63 inhabitants)
- El Palmo (- inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (2 inhabitants)
- La Carrasca (8 inhabitants)
- La Mora (26 inhabitants)
- La Tauna (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cueramos (El Cueramo) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (33 inhabitants)
- Presa Constitución de Apatzingán (186 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (El Murciélago) (463 inhabitants)