El Altito (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Altito, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Altito is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #87 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Altito is at 40 meters of altitude.
The town of El Altito is located at 5.2 kilometers from Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Altito.
Where is El Altito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Altito in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Altito.
Satellite photo of El Altito
With the satellite map of El Altito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Altito.
Photos of El Altito
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Altito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Altito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Altito. Opinions.
Do you like El Altito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Altito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Diego Aguirre (10 inhabitants)
- El Alto (8 inhabitants)
- El Blanco (- inhabitants)
- El Campesino (9 inhabitants)
- El Venado (- inhabitants)
- Eleuterio López (1 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Los Villarreales (Los Villarreal) (193 inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán (Cleófas Valle) (- inhabitants)
- Ramón Garza (- inhabitants)
- Rodolfo Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- San Mateo (10 inhabitants)
- Santos Díaz (- inhabitants)
- Valadeces (2 inhabitants)