The town of Juan Guadián is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 5 inhabitants. Juan Guadián is at 1,749 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Juan Guadián? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Juan Guadián (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Juan Guadián building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Juan Guadián (Guanajuato) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan Guadián
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan Guadián, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Juan Guadián.
Vote for Juan Guadián. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Guadián? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Guadián so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Celayita de Tejamanil (62 inhabitants)
- El Guaricho (Cruz Castro) (2 inhabitants)
- Granja la Soledad (6 inhabitants)
- Granja San Vicente (Tabla de la Purísima) (5 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Los Guerra (22 inhabitants)
- Noria de Guadalupe Rojas (9 inhabitants)
- Ojos de Rana (262 inhabitants)
- Pedregal de Barroso (442 inhabitants)
- Salvador González (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pochote (257 inhabitants)
- San Jorge de Tuna Agria (312 inhabitants)
- San Luisito (Benito Landeros) (99 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita de Tuna Agria (50 inhabitants)
- Tomás García Méndez (12 inhabitants)