The town of Jesús Muñoz is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. Jesús Muñoz is at 1,758 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Jesús Muñoz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Jesús Muñoz (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Jesús Muñoz, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Jesús Muñoz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Jesús Muñoz (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jesús Muñoz
With the satellite map of Jesús Muñoz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Jesús Muñoz.
Vote for Jesús Muñoz. Opinions.
Do you like Jesús Muñoz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jesús Muñoz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- El Sillero (La Viuda de Flores) (5 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (Los Martínez) (20 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Brisas de Romita Uno (105 inhabitants)
- Gavia de Rivas (361 inhabitants)
- Granja Guzmán (Salvador Guzmán) (12 inhabitants)
- Granja Nuestra Señora del Carmen (Tirsio) (- inhabitants)
- La Angostura (José Ramírez) (9 inhabitants)
- Noria de los Méndez (13 inhabitants)
- Pedro Rangel (San Isidro Polvorillas) (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- San Fernando del Guaricho (7 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (Santa Tula) (522 inhabitants)
- Tierras Pintas (René Sánchez Montoya) (3 inhabitants)
- Tomás García Méndez (12 inhabitants)