The town of El Monte de Anguiano is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #250 of the ranking. El Monte de Anguiano is at 1,745 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of El Monte de Anguiano? You can find it at 2.6 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Romita, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Monte de Anguiano location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Monte de Anguiano? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Monte de Anguiano (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of El Monte de Anguiano (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Monte de AnguianoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Monte de Anguiano, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Monte de Anguiano so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL RESTER: 3 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
- PENSION SANCHEZ: 4 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL INDEPENDENCIA: 4 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARAISO: 5 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Monte de Anguiano
With the satellite map of El Monte de Anguiano will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Monte de Anguiano.
Photos of El Monte de Anguiano
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Monte de Anguiano, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Monte de Anguiano, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of El Monte de Anguiano (Guanajuato) is 36210
Are you going to send a letter to El Monte de Anguiano? Do you have a friend in El Monte de Anguiano and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Monte de Anguiano consists of the following 5 digits: 36210. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Monte de Anguiano ("36") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Monte de Anguiano
Do you like El Monte de Anguiano or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Monte de Anguiano to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- El Carril de Romita (- inhabitants)
- FracciÃ³n Santa RosalÃa de Gavia (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Romo (7 inhabitants)
- Granja San Rafael (5 inhabitants)
- Idelfonso Marmolejo (10 inhabitants)
- La Angostura (José Ramírez) (9 inhabitants)
- La Noria (José Jaramillo) (5 inhabitants)
- La Noria de Pedro Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Marcos Juárez Vargas (Valle Hermoso) (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho CalderÃ³n del BajÃo (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Brisas de Romita Dos (21 inhabitants)
- Ofelia Chacón (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Efigenia (876 inhabitants)
- Santos Zavala (- inhabitants)
- Silva (811 inhabitants)