The town of Juan el Grande is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #151 of the whole municipality. Juan el Grande is at 2,118 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Juan el Grande is located at 5.5 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Juan el Grande.
Where is Juan el Grande? How to get there? Map
Online map of Juan el Grande (Aguascalientes) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Juan el Grande building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Juan el Grande (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan el Grande
With the satellite map of Juan el Grande will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Juan el Grande.
Photos of Juan el Grande
In order for you to enjoy nature around Juan el Grande, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Juan el Grande, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Juan el Grande. Opinions.
Do you like Juan el Grande? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan el Grande so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- CERESO El Llano (470 inhabitants)
- El Chonguillo (El Chonguito) (31 inhabitants)
- El Mocho (52 inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (191 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (29 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- La Trinchera de Arfey (4 inhabitants)
- Los Vergeles (1 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (6307 inhabitants)
- Parcela Escuela Secundaria Técnica Número 4 (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho El 20 (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Corundas (Francisco Leos Ramírez) (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Viveros (285 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Flores) (16 inhabitants)