The town of San José del Bajío is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. San José del Bajío is at 2,037 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San José del Bajío? How to get there? Map
Online map of San José del Bajío (Aguascalientes) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain San José del Bajío building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San José del Bajío (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José del Bajío
With the satellite map of San José del Bajío will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José del Bajío.
Vote for San José del Bajío. Opinions.
Do you like San José del Bajío? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José del Bajío so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Berrinche (4 inhabitants)
- Granja El Desarrollo (7 inhabitants)
- Granja San José (San Antonio de Montoya) (21 inhabitants)
- La Lucita (109 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (3 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (23 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (5 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatro Milpas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañitas (- inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (6307 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (22 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (24 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (72 inhabitants)