The town of Jazmines is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #111 in terms of number of inhabitants. Jazmines is at 1,231 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Jazmines is located at 10.5 kilometers from Santa María del Oro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Jazmines.
Where is Jazmines? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Jazmines (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Jazmines, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Jazmines? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Jazmines (Nayarit) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jazmines
With the satellite map of Jazmines will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María del Oro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Jazmines.
Photos of Jazmines
In order for you to enjoy nature around Jazmines, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Jazmines, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Jazmines. Opinions.
Do you like Jazmines? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jazmines so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Aguacatera Calimayo (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Ahualamo (2189 inhabitants)
- El Buruato (568 inhabitants)
- El Espino (5 inhabitants)
- El Guanacaste (306 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (23 inhabitants)
- El Tepehuaje (- inhabitants)
- La Huerta del Aguacatito (- inhabitants)
- La Jarilla (1 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (488 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Amigos (- inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (3 inhabitants)
- Santa María del Oro (5343 inhabitants)