The town of El Capulín is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. El Capulín is at 1,076 meters of altitude.
#1 Where is El Capulín? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Capulín (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of El Capulín (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Capulín
With the satellite map of El Capulín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María del Oro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Capulín.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El CapulínIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Capulín, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Capulín so you can contact them.:
- EL RANCHITO CAMPING: 14 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y CABAÑAS SANTA MARÍA RESORT: 16 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- BUNGALOS RAFAEL: 16 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- EL CORAZÓN DE LA MEZCALERA: 14 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Capulín as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Capulín or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Capulín to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about El Capulín
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- El Bosque (3 inhabitants)
- El Charco (3 inhabitants)
- El Chino (- inhabitants)
- El Pozo (2 inhabitants)
- Jocota (Las de Amolar) (3 inhabitants)
- La Jarilla (1 inhabitants)
- La Labor (3141 inhabitants)
- Lagunitas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Mesitas (114 inhabitants)
- Limoncito (- inhabitants)
- Los Arrayanes (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Gorda (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Vicente (4 inhabitants)
- El Cuartito (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (3 inhabitants)