The town of La Estación is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #67 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Estación is at 425 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as J.R.. In the year 2014, the locality changed its name.
The town of La Estación is located at 29.4 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Estación.
Where is La Estación? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Estación (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Estación building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Estación (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Estación
With the satellite map of La Estación will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Estación.
Vote for La Estación. Opinions.
Do you like La Estación? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Estación so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel Delgado López (3 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc Ruiz de la Rosa (- inhabitants)
- El Carmín (1 inhabitants)
- El Cedral (La Escondida) (17 inhabitants)
- El Comandante (San Jerónimo) (- inhabitants)
- Fernando Ordóñez (- inhabitants)
- Juan Martínez (5 inhabitants)
- La Florida (La Hacienda) (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- La Purísima (La Zaca) (- inhabitants)
- Nogales (3 inhabitants)
- Roberto Maldonado (1 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (Los Ojos de Gabriela Dos) (3 inhabitants)