The town of Huerta Alejandra is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #274 of the ranking. Huerta Alejandra is at 2,064 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Huerta Alejandra? You can find it at 3.5 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Huerta Alejandra location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Huerta Alejandra? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Huerta Alejandra (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Huerta Alejandra? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Huerta Alejandra (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huerta Alejandra
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huerta Alejandra, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Huerta Alejandra.
Vote for Huerta Alejandra. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta Alejandra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta Alejandra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Cinco (255 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Siete C (82 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Trece (316 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Santa Gertrudis (4 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (114007 inhabitants)
- Huerta Arturo González (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Quince Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (49 inhabitants)
- Km. Diecisiete Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (86 inhabitants)
- La Unión Campesina (304 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Potrillos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carlos Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)