The town of Granja Presidente is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #191 in terms of number of inhabitants. Granja Presidente is at 2,069 meters of altitude.
The town of Granja Presidente is located at 4.1 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Granja Presidente.
Where is Granja Presidente? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Granja Presidente (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Granja Presidente building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Granja Presidente (Chihuahua) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja Presidente
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja Presidente, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Granja Presidente.
Vote for Granja Presidente. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Presidente? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Presidente so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Doce (65 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ocho B (83 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis (235 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veintidós (196 inhabitants)
- Corrales San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- Cuitláhuac (La Cruz) (13 inhabitants)
- El Venado (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Hogar Casa de la Esperanza (61 inhabitants)
- Huerta Marcos Cuesta Dos (Huerta la Mesa) (5 inhabitants)
- Huerto Lalo González (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Refugio Piñón (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Milagro (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Roca Dos (La Titina) (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (1 inhabitants)