The town of La Montaña is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 17 inhabitants. La Montaña is at 2,052 meters of altitude.
Where is La Montaña? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Montaña (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Montaña (Chihuahua) is 17 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La MontañaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Montaña, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Montaña so you can contact them.:
- HOTOL MONTAINEN: 9 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LAS BELLOTAS: 16 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE CAMPESTRE: 16 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- MOTEL VIANNA INN: 18 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Montaña
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Montaña, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Montaña.
Vote for La Montaña
Do you like La Montaña or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Montaña to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Barraganes (46 inhabitants)
- Campo 7E (17 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (- inhabitants)
- Fernando Iglesias (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Los Campos (11 inhabitants)
- Huerta Germer (13 inhabitants)
- Huerta Martín Miramontes (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Talbach (7 inhabitants)
- KilÃ³metro Treinta y Uno (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (10 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Zaragoza (Los Adobes) (219 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cinco Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Flores (La Granja) (3 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Viejo (9 inhabitants)