The town of Los Abuelos is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #65 of the whole municipality. Los Abuelos is at 1,110 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Granja 3 Marías (Carril Francisco I. Madero), but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2014.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Abuelos is located at 2.6 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Abuelos.
Where is Los Abuelos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Abuelos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Los Abuelos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Abuelos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Abuelos
With the satellite map of Los Abuelos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Abuelos.
Vote for Los Abuelos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Abuelos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Abuelos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- José Ángel García Cabrera (5 inhabitants)
- El Camarón (- inhabitants)
- Francisco NuÃ±ez (- inhabitants)
- Jaboncillo (1025 inhabitants)
- La Morenita (- inhabitants)
- La Pinta (1027 inhabitants)
- Lequeitio (Víctor Handall) (- inhabitants)
- Noria del Alto (- inhabitants)
- Noria Santo Niño (- inhabitants)
- Saloña (- inhabitants)
- Saloña (Tres Norias) (150 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de Ulúa (275 inhabitants)
- Rubén Castañeda Vázquez (4 inhabitants)
- Ernesto Sedma (Noria Buenavista) (- inhabitants)
- Vicente Villegas (Hidalgo) (2 inhabitants)