Francisco Rodríguez Delgado (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Francisco Rodríguez Delgado, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Francisco Rodríguez Delgado is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #85 in terms of number of inhabitants. Francisco Rodríguez Delgado is at 1104 meters of altitude.
The town of Francisco Rodríguez Delgado is located at 10.3 kilometers from Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Francisco Rodríguez Delgado.
Where is Francisco Rodríguez Delgado? How to get there? Map
Online map of Francisco Rodríguez Delgado in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Francisco Rodríguez Delgado
With the satellite map of Francisco Rodríguez Delgado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Francisco Rodríguez Delgado.
Vote for Francisco Rodríguez Delgado. Opinions.
Do you like Francisco Rodríguez Delgado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Francisco Rodríguez Delgado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Alamito (802 inhabitants)
- Ampuero (Las Vegas) (2 inhabitants)
- Colón (1000 inhabitants)
- Crematorio José Ángel Garza (2 inhabitants)
- Cuba (5 inhabitants)
- El Venado (160 inhabitants)
- Finisterre (509 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (Banco de Londres) (273 inhabitants)
- Huitrón (Alfonso Macias) (6 inhabitants)
- La Coruña (978 inhabitants)
- Morteros (- inhabitants)
- Noria de Santos Chairez (Los Amarillos) (1 inhabitants)
- Noria Santo Niño (6 inhabitants)
- Nueva Trinidad (62 inhabitants)
- Villas del Fresno (- inhabitants)