The town of La Arabia is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #102 of the whole municipality. La Arabia is at 1,108 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Arabia is located at 5.8 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Arabia.
Where is La Arabia? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Arabia in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Arabia, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Arabia and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Arabia (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Arabia
With the satellite map of La Arabia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Arabia.
Vote for La Arabia. Opinions.
Do you like La Arabia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Arabia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Caprinocultores De los Santos (3 inhabitants)
- El Camarón (6 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (4 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (2 inhabitants)
- Grupo Covadonga Sociedad (4 inhabitants)
- Huitrón Fracción Norte (Heriberto Ochoa) (5 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (1 inhabitants)
- La Marsellita (Marsella Dos) (3 inhabitants)
- La Pinta (1165 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (52 inhabitants)
- Lugardo Múñoz García (8 inhabitants)
- María de Lourdes Encina Bernal (4 inhabitants)
- Noria Número Dos mil Ciento Noventa y Cinco (6 inhabitants)
- Nuevo San José (7 inhabitants)
- San José de la Niña (763 inhabitants)