The town of Galicia Galilea is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #374 of the whole municipality. Galicia Galilea is at 971 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Galicia Galilea is located at 8.5 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Galicia Galilea.
Where is Galicia Galilea? How to get there? Map
Online map of Galicia Galilea in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Galicia Galilea (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Galicia GalileaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Galicia Galilea, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Galicia Galilea so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 12 km away, direction Southwest (9 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 17 km away, direction Southwest (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 20 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- POSADA BETTY: 17 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Galicia Galilea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Galicia Galilea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Galicia Galilea.
Vote for Galicia Galilea
Do you like Galicia Galilea or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Galicia Galilea to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Chiapas Nuevo (619 inhabitants)
- El Oriente (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Uno (4 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (3 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (6 inhabitants)
- Palo Grande (2 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (5 inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (10 inhabitants)