The town of Galicia Galilea is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #374 of the whole municipality. Galicia Galilea is at 971 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Galicia Galilea is located at 8.5 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Galicia Galilea.
Where is Galicia Galilea? How to get there? Map
Online map of Galicia Galilea in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Galicia Galilea and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Galicia Galilea (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Galicia Galilea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Galicia Galilea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Galicia Galilea.
Vote for Galicia Galilea. Opinions.
Do you like Galicia Galilea? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Galicia Galilea so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Agua Buena (3 inhabitants)
- El Destino (- inhabitants)
- El Girasol (2 inhabitants)
- El Habanero (7 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (La Gachupina) (115 inhabitants)
- Palo Grande (2 inhabitants)
- Poza Rica (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Brillante (129 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (22 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (2 inhabitants)
- Los 2 Potrillos (- inhabitants)