The town of Bethel is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #325 in terms of number of inhabitants. Bethel is at 560 meters of altitude.
The town of Bethel is located at 2.2 kilometers from Jiquipilas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Bethel.
Where is Bethel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Bethel (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Bethel? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Bethel (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Bethel
With the satellite map of Bethel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Bethel.
Vote for Bethel. Opinions.
Do you like Bethel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bethel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Agua Buena (3 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (675 inhabitants)
- El Bambú (2 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (3 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (4 inhabitants)
- Santa María de Guadalupe (15 inhabitants)
- El Roble (La Patria) (11 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (2 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa Uno (222 inhabitants)
- Josefa Velasco Santo (4 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (9 inhabitants)
- Lorena (San Ángel) (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (745 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Clemente (10 inhabitants)