The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #352 of the whole municipality. San Carlos is at 563 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Carlos is located at 10.9 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Carlos.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Carlos (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Carlos, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Carlos (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San CarlosDo you want to stay in San Carlos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Carlos:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 15 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 24 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 30 km away, direction Northwest (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NORMA: 27 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Carlos
With the satellite map of San Carlos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Carlos.
Photos of San Carlos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Carlos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Carlos.
Vote for San Carlos
Do you like San Carlos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Carlos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Bethel (- inhabitants)
- El Bambú (2 inhabitants)
- El Huanacastle (3 inhabitants)
- El Ocotillo (- inhabitants)
- Jalisco (- inhabitants)
- Jesús (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (15 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- San Lara (2 inhabitants)
- San José las Playitas (17 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (2 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo Guelatao (6 inhabitants)
- Valle Paraíso (- inhabitants)