The town of Fracción de San Cristóbal is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #134 of the whole municipality. Fracción de San Cristóbal is at 1,783 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Fracción de San Cristóbal is located at 7.6 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Apaseo el Grande, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Fracción de San Cristóbal.
Where is Fracción de San Cristóbal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Fracción de San Cristóbal (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Fracción de San Cristóbal building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Fracción de San Cristóbal (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Fracción de San Cristóbal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Fracción de San Cristóbal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Fracción de San Cristóbal.
Vote for Fracción de San Cristóbal. Opinions.
Do you like Fracción de San Cristóbal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracción de San Cristóbal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Amexhe (Ameche) (2869 inhabitants)
- Coachiti (1775 inhabitants)
- Corralón la Labor (1 inhabitants)
- Efigenia (3 inhabitants)
- El Pilar (La Charca) (8 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (14 inhabitants)
- Héctor Arellano (4 inhabitants)
- Ixtla (San Miguel de Ixtla) (985 inhabitants)
- Ixtla el Bajo (26 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (El Ranchito) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Barriales (- inhabitants)
- Los Molina (53 inhabitants)
- Rancho Magdalena (Jaime Bárcenas) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Coleta del Rayo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (21 inhabitants)