The town of Granja Avícola Número 49 is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #118 of the whole municipality. Granja Avícola Número 49 is at 1,770 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Granja Avícola Número 49 is located at 1.7 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Apaseo el Grande, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Granja Avícola Número 49.
Where is Granja Avícola Número 49? How to get there? Map
Location map of Granja Avícola Número 49 in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Granja Avícola Número 49, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Granja Avícola Número 49? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Granja Avícola Número 49 (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja Avícola Número 49
With the satellite map of Granja Avícola Número 49 will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Granja Avícola Número 49.
Vote for Granja Avícola Número 49. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Avícola Número 49? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Avícola Número 49 so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Apaseo el Grande (31264 inhabitants)
- Bomba del Mezquital (10 inhabitants)
- Casablanca (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Rehabilitación y Prevención (- inhabitants)
- Divina Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- Jocoqui (3346 inhabitants)
- Francisco Andrade (Rancho Andrade) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Uno (4 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (Las Peñitas) (- inhabitants)
- La Curva (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (17 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (1 inhabitants)
- Minitas (104 inhabitants)
- Santa Coleta del Rayo (- inhabitants)
- Tío Julio (4 inhabitants)