The town of El Campillo is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #155 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Campillo is at 1,761 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Campillo is located at 5.8 kilometers from Apaseo el Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Campillo.
Where is El Campillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Campillo in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Campillo (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CampilloIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Campillo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Campillo so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL EDEN: 2 km away, direction South (2 minutes by car)
- CANDLEWOOD SUITES CELAYA: 7 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS DELICIAS: 7 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL AMOR: 7 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Campillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Campillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Campillo.
Vote for El Campillo
Do you like El Campillo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Campillo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Sergio Mercado (- inhabitants)
- Casablanca (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Chato (7 inhabitants)
- El Charco (4 inhabitants)
- El Mogote (La Concepción) (- inhabitants)
- Fracción de San Cristóbal (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villas de la Estancia (15064 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera (- inhabitants)
- Ixtla el Bajo (37 inhabitants)
- Juan Sandoval (Acceso Sur) (- inhabitants)
- Los Bordos (30 inhabitants)
- Ojo Zarco (438 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (1481 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Carolina (11 inhabitants)