The town of El Campillo is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #155 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Campillo is at 1,761 meters of altitude.
The town of El Campillo is located at 5.8 kilometers from Apaseo el Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Campillo.
Where is El Campillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Campillo in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Campillo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Campillo (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Campillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Campillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Campillo.
Vote for El Campillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Campillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Campillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Asunción Montoya (10 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (Antonio Ramírez) (3 inhabitants)
- El Vicario (1189 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 49 (5 inhabitants)
- Juana Jiménez (1 inhabitants)
- La Labor (1579 inhabitants)
- Los Barriales (- inhabitants)
- Los Cervantes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Jiménez (Bordo Blanco) (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel Olvera Acosta (4 inhabitants)
- Obrajuelos (Rancho el Blanco) (10 inhabitants)
- Palenzuela (52 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo la Concepción (La Concepción) (462 inhabitants)
- Susana (4 inhabitants)