The town of Javier López is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #131 in terms of number of inhabitants. Javier López is at 1,883 meters of altitude.
The town of Javier López is located at 20.7 kilometers from Apaseo el Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Javier López.
Where is Javier López? How to get there? Map
Online map of Javier López in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Javier López building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Javier López (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Javier López
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Javier López, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Javier López.
Vote for Javier López. Opinions.
Do you like Javier López? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Javier López so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Bordo Blanco (Rancho el Sagrado) (14 inhabitants)
- Carpintería de Muebles Rústicos Ninguno (2 inhabitants)
- Chavago (28 inhabitants)
- Corralón la Labor (1 inhabitants)
- El Sifón (86 inhabitants)
- Fracción de San Cristóbal (3 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera (1 inhabitants)
- Javier López (3 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (2 inhabitants)
- La Curva (- inhabitants)
- La Flor (4 inhabitants)
- La Laja (141 inhabitants)
- La Norita (1701 inhabitants)
- La Punta (34 inhabitants)
- Rosario Dos (2 inhabitants)