Familia Zamudio Canizales (Baja California)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Familia Zamudio Canizales, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Baja California.
The town of Familia Zamudio Canizales is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Familia Zamudio Canizales is at 1,004 meters of altitude.
Where is Familia Zamudio Canizales? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Familia Zamudio Canizales (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Familia Zamudio Canizales building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Familia Zamudio Canizales (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Familia Zamudio Canizales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Familia Zamudio Canizales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Familia Zamudio Canizales.
Vote for Familia Zamudio Canizales
Do you like Familia Zamudio Canizales or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Familia Zamudio Canizales to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- El Ahuehuete (1 inhabitants)
- El Gatito (18 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (Ejido Baja California) (10 inhabitants)
- Familia Paredes (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Preciado Espinoza (- inhabitants)
- Familia Silva (2 inhabitants)
- Hirales (2 inhabitants)
- Las Abejas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (1 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Santa Anita (- inhabitants)
- El Dieciséis (- inhabitants)
- El Plateado (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho Méndez Dos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Vapole (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (4 inhabitants)