The town of El Rodeo is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #278 of the ranking. El Rodeo is at 843 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho el Rodeo, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of El Rodeo? You can find it at 9.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tecate, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Rodeo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Rodeo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Rodeo in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rodeo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rodeo (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rodeo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rodeo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Rodeo.
Vote for El Rodeo. Opinions.
Do you like El Rodeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rodeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Aguazales (7 inhabitants)
- Ejido Guadalajara Dos (El Gato) (27 inhabitants)
- El Peñasquito (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Navarro (3 inhabitants)
- La Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Concordia (30 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Elvira (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho en Paz (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho Jiménez (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Parada (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Faisanes (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Méndez Dos (- inhabitants)
- Villa Mirasol (- inhabitants)