The town of El Solar is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #141 of the ranking. El Solar is at 2,110 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Solar? You can find it at 12.6 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Sombrerete, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Solar location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Solar? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Solar in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Solar, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Solar building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Solar (Zacatecas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Solar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Solar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Sombrerete. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Solar.
Photos of El Solar
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Solar? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Solar.
Vote for El Solar. Opinions.
Do you like El Solar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Solar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Agua Zarca (625 inhabitants)
- Bordo Prieto (Fidel Guzmán) (1 inhabitants)
- Ejido Independencia (El Capricho) (414 inhabitants)
- El Pasaje (8 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (La Boquilla) (177 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Lugo Segovia (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (490 inhabitants)
- Palma Gorda (2 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (466 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Labor (24 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Lucas (15 inhabitants)
- San José de Canutillo (Canutillo) (125 inhabitants)
- San José de Gracia (- inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (- inhabitants)