The town of Carretas is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #111 of the ranking. Carretas is at 2,445 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Carretas? You can find it at 10.0 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Sombrerete, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Carretas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Carretas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Carretas (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Zacatecas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Carretas (Zacatecas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 3 males and 8 females. The female/male ratio is 2.667, and the fertility rate is 3 children per woman. Of the total population, 9.09% comes from outside the State of Zacatecas. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 6.43 (6.67 in men and 6.25 in women).Indigenous culture in Carretas
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in Carretas
36.36% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (100.00% of the men, and 12.50% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in Carretas
In Carretas there are 3 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 100.00% a washing-machine, 100.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 33.33% a landline telephone, 100.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
#3 Satellite photo of Carretas
With the satellite map of Carretas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Sombrerete. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Carretas.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near CarretasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Carretas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Carretas so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL POSADA DEL REAL DE MINAS: 13 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- LAVANDERIA HOTEL FUNDACION 1555 : 13 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- ESTACIONAMIENTO HOTEL FUNDACION 1 5 5 5: 13 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FUNDACION 1 5 5 5: 15 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Carretas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Carretas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Carretas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Carretas as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Carretas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Carretas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Zacatecas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Zacatecas
#7 Comments and opinions about Carretas
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Alfredo V. Bonfil (Alfredo Bonfil) (501 inhabitants)
- Colonia Tres de Menonitas (Blumenhein) (124 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (70 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (2 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (El Arenal) (462 inhabitants)
- La Estrella Dos (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (22 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (Las Pilas Troncones) (9 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Los Tamayos (3 inhabitants)
- Predios el Cristo (Rancho Martínez Chávez) (- inhabitants)
- Providencia del Carmen (26 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Juanes (8 inhabitants)
- San Luis de las Palmas (Palma de los Quiroz) (1 inhabitants)
- San Pascual (94 inhabitants)