La Joya (Sombrerete, Zacatecas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Joya, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 10 inhabitants of Zacatecas.
The town of La Joya is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #121 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Joya is at 2,410 meters of altitude.
The town of La Joya is located at 2.4 kilometers from Sombrerete, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Joya.
Where is La Joya? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Joya (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Joya building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of La Joya (Zacatecas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Joya
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Joya, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Sombrerete. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Joya.
Photos of La Joya
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Joya? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Joya.
Enjoy photos of La Joya at this link
Vote for La Joya
Do you like La Joya or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Joya to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Sombrerete
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Zacatecas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Alfredo V. Bonfil (Alfredo Bonfil) (501 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón (Barajas) (470 inhabitants)
- Caldo Gordo (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia González Ortega (4032 inhabitants)
- El Cardenche (24 inhabitants)
- El Potrero Anexo Mesillas (El Potrero) (47 inhabitants)
- La Rueda (Antonio Rueda Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- La Unidad San Martín (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (32 inhabitants)
- Luis Moya (208 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (466 inhabitants)
- Quinta Chilla (Abdón Zúñiga) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Girasol (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Jorge (Luis Noel Salazar Pacheco) (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)