La Lagunita (Sombrerete, Zacatecas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Lagunita, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Zacatecas
The town of La Lagunita is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #147 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Lagunita is at 2,426 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of La Lagunita is located at 31.4 kilometers from Sombrerete, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Lagunita.
Where is La Lagunita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Lagunita (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Lagunita, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Lagunita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Lagunita (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Lagunita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Lagunita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Sombrerete. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Lagunita.
Photos of La Lagunita
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Lagunita? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Lagunita.
Enjoy photos of La Lagunita at this link
Vote for La Lagunita. Opinions.
Do you like La Lagunita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Lagunita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Sombrerete
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Zacatecas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- El Divisadero (José Antonio Moreno Vallejo) (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz del Terrero (354 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (Juanes) (202 inhabitants)
- La Rueda (Antonio Rueda Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- Luis Moya (208 inhabitants)
- Miguel Chiquito (2 inhabitants)
- Ojito de Huatitapa (10 inhabitants)
- Quinta Chilla (Abdón Zúñiga) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Prieto (8 inhabitants)
- San José de la Estrella (41 inhabitants)
- San José de la Parada (Felipe Ángeles Uno) (110 inhabitants)
- San Martín (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (4 inhabitants)
- Santiago de la Herradura (200 inhabitants)