The town of El Recluta is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #164 of the ranking. El Recluta is at 304 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Recluta? You can find it at 24.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Recluta location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Recluta? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Recluta in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Recluta, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Recluta? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Recluta (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Recluta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Recluta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Recluta.
Vote for El Recluta. Opinions.
Do you like El Recluta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Recluta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Último Tirón (- inhabitants)
- Agua Zarca (2 inhabitants)
- Cachimbas (4 inhabitants)
- El Cenizo (5 inhabitants)
- El Plomo (78 inhabitants)
- El Resplandor (- inhabitants)
- El Trébol (La Sequía) (5 inhabitants)
- La Laguna Colorada (- inhabitants)
- Las Yucas (134 inhabitants)
- Los Frailes (4 inhabitants)
- Real de Alamitos (108 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (La Moraleña) (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (188 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (2 inhabitants)