The town of Los Potros is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #145 of the ranking. Los Potros is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Potros? You can find it at 30.4 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Potros location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Potros? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Potros in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Potros, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Potros building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Potros (Tamaulipas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Potros
With the satellite map of Los Potros will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Potros.
Vote for Los Potros. Opinions.
Do you like Los Potros? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Potros so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Antonio Rubio (San Francisco) (1 inhabitants)
- Cerro Verde (4 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (4 inhabitants)
- El Campanario (- inhabitants)
- El Cubilete (4 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán Dos (3 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (161 inhabitants)
- Jesús Quintanilla (1 inhabitants)
- La Poderosa (1 inhabitants)
- La Presita (2 inhabitants)
- Los Castilleja (La Culata) (3 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Jarias) (4 inhabitants)
- Primero de Junio (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (1 inhabitants)