The town of Los Ébanos is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #428 of the whole municipality. Los Ébanos is at 145 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Ébanos is located at 24.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Aldama, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Ébanos.
Where is Los Ébanos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Ébanos (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Ébanos, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Ébanos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Ébanos (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Ébanos
With the satellite map of Los Ébanos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Ébanos.
Vote for Los Ébanos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Ébanos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Ébanos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- El Faro (2 inhabitants)
- El Martirio (2 inhabitants)
- El Regreso (5 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (Pancho Villa) (215 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Los Presidentes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tauros (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso (Tomás Maldonado Andaverde) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Piedra (278 inhabitants)
- San Juan (Juan De Leija) (- inhabitants)
- San Lucas (La Moraleña) (5 inhabitants)
- Sebastián Ríos (5 inhabitants)
- Tabla Tirada (- inhabitants)