The town of Granja San Manuel is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. Granja San Manuel is at 1,759 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Granja San Manuel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Granja San Manuel in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Granja San Manuel.
Want to view a satellite photo of Granja San Manuel? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Granja San Manuel (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja San Manuel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja San Manuel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Granja San Manuel.
Vote for Granja San Manuel. Opinions.
Do you like Granja San Manuel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja San Manuel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- El Camaleón (542 inhabitants)
- El Tejamanil (879 inhabitants)
- Fracción del Sillero (Los Barroso) (2 inhabitants)
- Gavia de Rionda (1717 inhabitants)
- Granja Guzmán (Salvador Guzmán) (12 inhabitants)
- Granja San Hipólito (Don Eufemio) (40 inhabitants)
- Juan Muñoz (8 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (20 inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñor (Luis García) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Valdez (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Don Joaquín (- inhabitants)
- Rogelio Gutiérrez (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (6 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (6 inhabitants)
- Santos Zavala (- inhabitants)