The town of Salvador González is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. Salvador González is at 1,747 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Salvador González? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Salvador González in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Salvador González.
Want to view a satellite photo of Salvador González? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Salvador González (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Salvador González
With the satellite map of Salvador González will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Salvador González.
Vote for Salvador González. Opinions.
Do you like Salvador González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Salvador González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Buenavista de San Francisco (17 inhabitants)
- El Tapanco (16 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Brisas de Romita Uno (105 inhabitants)
- Granja la Concepción (175 inhabitants)
- Granja María Teresa (3 inhabitants)
- Granja San Hipólito (José Ramírez) (8 inhabitants)
- Juan Silva (4 inhabitants)
- La Caseta (223 inhabitants)
- Lupillo Gómez (8 inhabitants)
- Monte de Hoyos (951 inhabitants)
- Ofelia Chacón (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (1 inhabitants)
- Romita (24757 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito de Roma (34 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (14 inhabitants)