The town of El Palmito is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #130 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Palmito is at 60 meters of altitude.
The town of El Palmito is located at 6.2 kilometers from San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Palmito.
Where is El Palmito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Palmito (San Luis Potosí) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Palmito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Palmito (San Luis Potosí) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Palmito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Palmito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Palmito.
Vote for El Palmito. Opinions.
Do you like El Palmito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palmito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Colonia Nuevo Amanecer (Nuevo Jomté) (57 inhabitants)
- Ejido Miguel Hidalgo (Nuevo Jomté) (50 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (Romualdo Reyes Saleta) (3 inhabitants)
- El Chote (258 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (427 inhabitants)
- La Ensenada (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (1 inhabitants)
- María Elena Meraz Zúñiga Tampasito (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva Guinea (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jomté (El Sacrificio) (96 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jomté (La Bolsa Dos) (146 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jomté (Unión y Progreso) (99 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tres Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)