The town of El Palmito is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #130 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Palmito is at 60 meters of altitude.
The town of El Palmito is located at 6.2 kilometers from San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Palmito.
Where is El Palmito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Palmito (San Luis Potosí) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the San Luis Potosí State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Palmito (San Luis Potosí) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El PalmitoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Palmito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Palmito so you can contact them.:
- RESTAURANT BAR LOS CHARALES Y HOTEL TANCUAYALAB: 9 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE EDUARDO: 9 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CABAÑAS DE SAN VICENTE: 9 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- POSADA TANQUIAN: 22 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Palmito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Palmito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Palmito.
Vote for El Palmito
Do you like El Palmito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Palmito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Ejido Tantojón (Maximino Rojas) (11 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (6 inhabitants)
- El Torito (- inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Veguitas (El Bárbaro) (8 inhabitants)
- Los Cubes (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población Benito Juárez (70 inhabitants)
- Pedro Damián Gómez (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Chinas (El Encanto) (- inhabitants)
- Potreros el Sabino (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Susana (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (El Ojital) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (La Ranchería) (4 inhabitants)
- Sara Martha (- inhabitants)
- Tampasito (- inhabitants)