The town of San Charbel is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 2 inhabitants. San Charbel is at 32 meters of altitude.
Where is San Charbel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Charbel (San Luis Potosí) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Charbel, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Charbel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Charbel (San Luis Potosí) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Charbel
With the satellite map of San Charbel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Charbel.
Vote for San Charbel. Opinions.
Do you like San Charbel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Charbel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Arnulfo Ochoa (- inhabitants)
- Las M´s (4 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (Casilla) (1 inhabitants)
- Encarnación Hernández Hernández (- inhabitants)
- HÃ©ctor Meraz Rivera (- inhabitants)
- La Rosita (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (1 inhabitants)
- Los Compadritos (1 inhabitants)
- Margarito Larraga El Paraíso (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jomté (El Ciruelar Dos) (74 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jomté (Unión y Progreso) (99 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sanjuanita (24 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (La Rosita) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (4 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)