The town of El Pájaro Azul is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. El Pájaro Azul is at 460 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Pájaro Azul? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Pájaro Azul in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Pájaro Azul and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Pájaro Azul (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pájaro Azul
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pájaro Azul, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Pájaro Azul.
Vote for El Pájaro Azul. Opinions.
Do you like El Pájaro Azul? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pájaro Azul so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Triple G (4 inhabitants)
- Antiguo Corral de Piedra (- inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (6 inhabitants)
- El Encino (Los Adobes) (3 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Heriberto Loredo Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- La Alegría (1 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (4 inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pintos (1 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Perches (1 inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (- inhabitants)
- San Manuel (4 inhabitants)
- Tauro (1 inhabitants)
- Zamora (8 inhabitants)